Today’s offer costs you nothing. If you sign up today, I will give you an hour over the phone or 2 hours in your home if you have 5 or more friends who would be interested in participating. You will have exclusive access to a private Facebook group where I will post short video tutorials and be active answering questions and helping to find solutions. The plan is that this will eventually become a cohesive online course for sale and if you sign up today, you will receive that course for free along with special pricing for any products or goodies I eventually offer.
I’m making this free for you today because I need your feedback as you work through my suggestions so that I can eventually create something that will work for everybody. To do that, I need to get to know more about what programs, cameras, cloud services, hard drives and operating systems you prefer.
If I can create what I’m hoping to eventually create, you’re going to be super happy you signed up today. The one on ones are only for those of you who sign up today. Here’s what else you can expect
- ME! Right now you are the first in line and you have special exclusive access to me. As I put together information and course work, the process will be more automated and hopefully get bigger. You’re coming in as the first and you will have access to me, personally much more than will be so for members joining later.
- A minimum of once a month, you’ll receive an email with new information and short actionable assignments. The thought of taking on this task is overwhelming enough. I think I can make it a lot easier without overwhelming you.
- You will be invited to my private Facebook group where I will go further into depth to answer your questions. If you are not on Facebook, I am currently searching for a platform that will work for everybody but in the meantime, you can email me your questions and I will answer them in a public or semi-public forum like a password protected page on my website. If you wish to remain anonymous, this isn’t a problem. Many of you have the same questions and so this streamlines that process.
- Any other goodies. This is a work in progress. By signing up today, you will receive lots of freebies and early exclusive offers at extra special pricing.
- Short & Sweet. 2nd only to hoping I can help you tackle this job, I know your time is valuable and that is in the forefront of my mind. Video tutorials will be short. I’m really thinking a short podcast is a great way to teach you as well. When I deliver information that doesn’t require you to be on the computer, I’m considering short audio podcasts that you can listen to before you start your day.
- Q&A . For now, I will be answering all of your questions in writing. Whether it’s in the Facebook page or on a growing Q&A page on my website. Quick simple answers to your most pressing challenges.
Here’s what I’m hoping. I am passionate about this. My strategies are still a work in progress, but I think I’m ahead enough in the game to create small tasks that will set you up for success. How cool if this time next year, you had yearbooks created that cover a few years if not all of the years of your children’s lives.
- I really want you to get this done. I am passionate about this. Digital photography is a blessing and a curse and my stomach hurts thinking about all of the photos you’ve taken just sleeping on hard drives. I get anxiety thinking about them all being in one place and that one place crashing and you losing all of it. My strategies are still a work in progress, but I think I’m ahead enough in the game to create small tasks that will set you up for success. How cool if this time next year, you had yearbooks created that cover a few years if not all of the years of your children’s lives.
I want you to WANT to keep going. Your time is valuable and that will always be first foremost most in my mind. For me, what helps is this. I love to sit down for an hour or a half hour and tackle something that I can see to completion. Some projects will take a little longer, but you will see the fruits of your labor quickly. Hopefully, these little successes will make it a more fun and satisfying and less like a chore.